We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
- You will be responsible for the knowledge heartbeat within bluecrux consulting business unit: you have all information about the company’s knowledge assets and can identify concept solutions to every project given to you. You manage and share our knowledge assets within bluecrux.
- You develop the knowledge management strategy. You will lead the ongoing knowledge base and knowledge management processes as well as design new knowledge creation and distribution policies while overseeing the organization’s adherence to the use of the new practices.
- You manage knowledge sources and interacts with external parties such as universities and partners.
You are point of contact for new projects which require new methodologies, acting as the sounding board for and the creator of new methodologies.
You encourage and engage the staff and workers to share knowledge effectively and efficiently, supervise and oversee the workflow or knowledge generation. You establish a knowledge management community, chairs meeting and agenda.
You explore new learning and training techniques such as micro learnings, you show initiative and propose trainings to the team. You partially give training.
You analyze the effectiveness of the new knowledge management processes by creating a routine analytical observation of the usage as well evaluate its impact in terms of the organizational benefits and KPIs.
You will seek for opportunities to expand knowledge base at bluecrux, you will review the knowledge base resources and set a framework for a continuous assessment and improvement of content and how it is being presented and delivered to employees. You will assure new methodologies are shared to the respective teams.
- You will work together with the consulting management team, the HR team the Innovation & Learning representatives in every squad.
- You have minimum 5 years experience in supply chain, preferably in supply chain planning and operations. Experience in knowledge management and tools is a plus.
- You have a strong knowledge of supply chain methodology in general and a natural curiosity for innovation.
- You’re a supply chain & operations generalist who is strong in building people relations.
- You are a strong communicator written (strong ppt skills) and verbal, you can deliver messages that induce impact.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we organize our team in a remote setup, but we hope we can re-open our inspiring offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, in due time.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.