Junior Supply Chain Consultant – Young Graduates Bootcamp – September ’23
- Experience: Graduates
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Why you’ll love starting your career with us.
Hi, we’re Bluecrux, the supply chain transformation specialists. We build tomorrow’s value chain for a better future. And we will launch as well the careers of passionate and talented graduates like you. You will start immediately in an impactful role. For us, titles don’t matter, but your skills and the added value you’ll surely bring all the more. As a perfect start, you’ll also have a spot in our kick-ass supply chain training bootcamp in September ’23. Afterward, you’re ready to start on one of our running projects.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll start immediately in a visible, autonomous role as a project member of one of our running value chain projects within different industries such as life sciences, chemicals, food & beverages, and manufacturing.
- You’ll see yourself working on and contributing to the main project phases. Here’s an idea of what to expect:
- In general, you always will be analyzing and mapping, and conducting existing business processes in Supply Chain and Operations, In order to refine your analysis, you will as well prepare and run project interviews to understand the ‘ ‘client’s needs better. You will become aware of the customer organization and be part of the change in their organization and their ways of working.
- You’ll track ‘KPIs and report and present them accurately to the customer project team.
- You are responsible for the qualitative documentation of all your project tasks. You’ll contribute to delivering the most important customer and project deliverables, such as meeting notes, playbooks, and training materials.
Is it you that we are looking for?
- You’ll graduate in ’23 and are looking to start your career in September ’23.
- You have an interest in Supply Chain Processes. Ideally, you have had an introduction to Supply Chain Processes in a minor or major within degrees like in business engineering, civil engineering – operational research, applied economics or within an MBA program.
- You can demonstrate profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You’re a team worker and – player who is also able to perform well without much supervision.
- You’re open to feedback and always on the lookout to enhance the way you collaborate.
- You like to be challenged on a daily basis and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are flexible and willing to travel as our projects can take place at our customers’ offices all over the world.
- You are fluent in English, our company language.
What you’ll love about working for us.
- Well, a kickstart to your career through a 3-week training program, our Supply Chain Bootcamp in September in Belgium. You will learn the ins & outs of Supply Chain Management: Demand Planning, S&OP and Financial Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Master Data Management, Supply Chain Modeling and Planning Tools. This will allow you to onboard into our projects with a backpack full of expertise & skills!
- A great place to work with lots of growth opportunities, where we make room for initiative and give you the opportunity to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: there is room to be yourself!!!
- You will be part of a great team of hands-on, inspiring and enthusiastic supply chain colleagues.
- A competitive salary package, bonus program, net allowances, a smartphone with phone subscription and other benefits (such as a fridge full of drinks & healthy snacks).
- A hybrid workplace (50/50): a combination of home office and on-site (in our office in Dublin or client’s premises).
- We know you by your first name, and ‘don’t let titles or levels withhold us from being truly aware of your talents.
- Team events & fun such as yearly bluecrux weekends, last Friday meetings with drinks, teambuilding & sports activities,…