Information & IT Security Officer
At bluecrux, our +100 business experts connect the dots between strategy & operation, people & technology and between process & change. We embrace the human factor of every action and form a bridge with technology that harnesses the full power of innovation. We work efficiently, sustainably, and across multiple areas: from supply chain planning and digital operations to distribution and customer intelligence.
Through co-creation with international clients, we have developed powerful tools over the years. Thanks to BINOCS, clients can plan their knowledge workers better, while LOP.ai helps them build their digital supply chain twin. Both provide unique capabilities that, together with the insight we have acquired, allow them to predict, optimize and amplify their end-to-end value chain. To discover more, visit www.bluecrux.com.
Our colorful tribe? Ever-growing. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply ‘go for it’. And we grow fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning. So, we are constantly looking for talented & motivated people to move our clients and our work forward. We’re looking for unique individuals from different backgrounds and with different expertise, who can each add their value by contributing to our common goal: embrace change and help companies deliver transformation.
- In this new role, you’ll take up a prominent role in our Shared Services team, where you will further develop bluecrux’s ISMS strategy and implement and maintain an ISMS framework based on ISO27001.
- You act as a Business Partner for bluecrux’s SaaS product BU’s (BINOCS and LOP.ai) and can assure them you’re their internal go-to-person regarding security needs.
- You’ll translate their needs and further implement and define risk policies, standards, procedures and guidelines. You’re familiar with (to name a few) an intrusion detection system (IDS), an intrusion prevention system (IPS), a working Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool, an AlertOps system, and commercial DDoS protection
- You’ll be the owner of and conduct our internal audits.
- You will act as a change agent regarding ISMS throughout the organization.
- You’ll be the internal IT SPOC and will be the main accountable and responsible for Access Management.
- Furthermore, you’ll act as a link and SPOC to our external IT partner for reporting and security checks.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in an IT orientation or equivalent by relevant working experience; certifications (such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRISC) or the willingness to achieve them are a strong plus.
- You have 3 years of relevant experience in risk management and / or information security.
- You have knowledge of ISO27001 or other Certifications.
- You have a broad knowledge of IT processes and technology, security architectures and controls.
- You are fluent in English.
- You’re a team player and you feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You’re hands-on: when you set yourself a task or challenge, you simply go for it.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities
- Nowadays we organize our team in a remote setup, but we hope we can re-open our inspiring offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, in due time.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.