Full-stack / Back-end Developer
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
LOP.ai is a leading innovation in digital supply chain software. This cloud-based SaaS solution supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated SC behavior, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. This is why we’re on the look-out for a Back-end Developer to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP.ai team.
- You will be part of a strong development team (technical lead, front-end, back-end, data engineers, etc.) with whom you will work closely.
- You will work closely with the product team, from developing product features thru to final feature testing.
- You will take full ownership of the development of multiple features, from requirement thru to production.
- You will deliver clean, production-quality code.
- You will effectively communicate on aspects such as progress and potential risks.
See the light? Read on.
- You have proven experience with back-end development for a cloud platform.
- You eat, sleep and breathe .Net web, C#, SQL Server (using Dapper ORM), etc.
- You are not afraid to take ownership.
- You communicate easily in English.
- You think in terms of solutions rather than problems.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT and preferably a few years’ experience in software development.
- Plus: knowledge of or interest in graph databases, cypher queries, Scala/Spark, etc.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself (everyone else is already taken ;)).
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. Our Mechelen office will be your home base – with the flexibility to work partially from home or our Aalst office.
- A great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals, developers, data engineers, etc.