Freelance Supply Chain & Operations Consultant
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for Supply Chain & Operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply ‘going for it’. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
To support our growth, we are currently looking to expand our freelance network. Our network enables us to reply to the increasing demand for Supply Chain & Operations Professionals.
As part of our platform and as a freelance consultant, you will work within a broad range of industries, including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
Are you looking for a content-based longer or shorter-term commitment in Supply Chain? Then please, read on!
- Depending on the expertise you bring on, you will be working on projects in Planning, Operations, Distribution, Customer, Workforce and Transformation;
- You are fully responsible for projects from A-Z, from design to outlining processes, to people management and coaching, stakeholder management, implementation, follow-up and training if required.
- You keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs;
- You ensure a smooth communication cycle regarding the project progress to all relevant stakeholders;
- Towards your client, you are a strategic partner;
- You take the impact on people, behaviour, and IT into account and elaborate a communication plan that keeps employees up to date on the why, how, when and where change will be implemented;
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner;
- You are responsible for the entire follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction;
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Supply Chain and Operations and you are a content expert in your domain and keep track of the latest trends;
- You have Project Management experience, from design to implementation;
- You are fluent in English and do have knowledge of Dutch and/or French;
- You are a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mindset;
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You ask the right questions and are able to transform them into tangible results;
- You have excellent people management skills;
- You are a strong communicator who delivers messages that induce impact, both towards your team as well as to the client;
- You feel connected with our company’s values, i.e. we are an open minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to jump!
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on Supply Chain Professionals, who attach great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities;
- A long-term or project-based commitment with bluecrux on multiple, mostly large projects for local and international clients;
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, easy for you to pop in on your way to a client or on your way back home.