We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com
For our Consulting Squads we are currently looking for Freelance Consultants and are always open to connect with freelancers to broaden our network for the future.
- Depending on the expertise you bring on, you will be working on projects in Planning, Operations, Distribution, Customer, Workforce and Transformation.
- You are fully responsible for projects from A-Z, from design to outlining processes, to people management and coaching, stakeholder management, implementation, follow-up and training if required.
- You keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You ensure a smooth communication cycle regarding the project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- Towards your client, you are a strategic partner.
- You take the impact on people, behaviour, and IT into account and elaborate a communication plan that keeps employees up to date on the why, how, when and where change will be implemented.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You are responsible for the entire follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.