Freelance SaaS Implementation Consultant
- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Freelance
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small-scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
- QA/QC labs
- R&D labs
- Cell & Gene therapy
- RMO (resource management office)
We’re looking for an Implementation Consultant to join the BINOCS team in Belgium.
- As an Implementation Consultant, your mission is to make sure that we deliver a qualitative and robust BINOCS setup that is implemented smoothly within the agreed-upon scope, timeline and budget.
- You will lead the project, which puts you in charge of the project planning, stakeholder management, and general follow-up of the implementation.
- You will also hands-on configure BINOCS, which entails hosting customer workshops to analyze their way of working, preparing the Binocs design, and setting up this design in the tool (with the involvement of the product team as needed).
- To achieve this, you will need to gain a thorough understanding of the customer’s organization, related to the BINOCS implementation and beyond.
- In the run-up to the go-live, you will hand over your knowledge to the customer success manager who will continue to work with the customer during the remainder of their subscription, while you move on to a new implementation.
- Your ability to understand client needs and to find suitable, business-savvy solutions will make the BINOCS track a success.
- You are familiar with software implementations and you are comfortable in business software environments and keen to get technically hands-on with the configuration ( you master reading and writing SQL).
- You have strong consulting skills (presentations, organizing workshops, translating business requirements into a design, project management, etc).
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and you are comfortable steering workshop discussions and managing project updates.
- You have a Master’s degree; bioengineering or business engineering would be a plus.
- Ideally, you have 5 years of experience in SaaS implementations or a similar level of experience in business roles in laboratories.
- You are fluent in English, any additional language would be a plus.
- A long-term or project-based commitment with us on multiple, mostly large projects for international clients.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on professionals that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Working remotely from home base Belgium (offices in Aalst or Mechelen).