Data Analytics Engineer
- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve, and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
We are hiring a data analytics engineer to join our growing team. You will contribute to further developing our SaaS-solution Axon, a state-of-the-art digital supply chain twin.
- Develop and maintain data models in Azure Analysis Services.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- Collaborate with business users to identify requirements and provide solutions.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to extract, transform and load data into data warehouses.
- Develop and maintain documentation.
- Implement data quality and data governance processes to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Perform data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Optimize queries and data structures to ensure fast and efficient data retrieval.
- Provide training and support to the Axon team on data analytics solutions.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering, business intelligence, or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in Analysis Services, Power BI, and Dax.
- Experience with ETL-tools and processes.
- Knowledge of cloud-based data warehousing solutions such as Azure Data Storage solutions (Cosmos db, Azure Data Lake, etc.), AWS Redshift or Google BigQuery is a plus.
- Knowledge of C# is a plus.
- Communication is key in our squads: Proactive, assertive, and flexible. Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- The chance of shaping the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- We’ll offer you a cutting-edge technology stack.
- For a great work-life balance, we offer 3 days of remote working and flexible working hours.
- Our offices are located in Mechelen and Aalst – very easily reachable by the E19 and E40.
- Room for initiative and to enhance your personal and professional skills but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- Every career is unique, and for that, we have clear and transparent career paths at bluecrux. This can also be customized according to your needs.
- A competitive salary package including a bonus, net allowance, premium company car, fuel card, health –and group insurance, …