We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Being part of the TRANSFORMATION EXCELLENCE squad, we combine a powerful blend of capabilities, to really guide & drive our customer’s transformation journeys towards success. It involves aligning people, processes, and technology to drive sustainable and meaningful change, ultimately delivering enhanced performance, customer experience & satisfaction, and business outcomes. We foster a customer centric mindset and are passionate about defining and capturing the value companies deliver to their customers, outside-in. Blending the power of connecting & engaging with customers with E2E operating models & processes that maximize the value and experience delivered for them is what we strive for.
We leverage our in-house change management methodology, MOUNTK, which focuses on both hard and soft skills to build true change organizations. Together creating human-centric transformations that drive meaningful and lasting change, inspired by innovation, data-driven & enabled through technology.
- You co-create the data factory value proposition and implement projects within.
- You define the future data operating model from an organizational perspective and drive alignment at the customer towards that organizational model.
- You can create a (master data) IT architecture tailored to the customer’s current IT setup and identifying opportunities for more advanced data governance tools.
- You can build, integrate and maintain the data components of overall project plans and timelines.
- You provide guidance and oversight for each project workstream on topics including, data readiness, data integration, data migration, data governance & processes and developing cutover plans for each respective area, and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You organize and facilitate client workshops to identify and meet the client’s data requirements.
- You serve as a direct point of contact between cross-functional business process owners to document end-to-end data processes.
- You collaborate with business stakeholders and project teams to drive changes in data ownership and to align data maintenance, monitoring and process resolution with future data designs.
- You ensure that the data scope is available in appropriate client system environments.
- You coordinate the documentation of standard operating procedures, work instructions and data dictionaries that support sustainable data maintenance processes.