Customer Experience Consultant
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
Our customer squad aims to improve the customer success of our clients. The main activity consists out of mapping all client-related processes, systems and people involved in customer interactions. An in-depth analysis of this information enables us to suggest improvements, allowing our clients to provide a better, more efficient and pleasant customer experience.
- You work on Customer Experience projects: you manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned. Towards your client, you’re a strategic partner.
- You work on the analysis, design and delivery of a final, customer-fitted model that generates added value for the client and its’ customers.
- You organise client workshops in order to uncover the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on process and on organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You’re responsible for the follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have at least 2-5 years of experience in supply chain & operations. Preferably, you have experience with (customer-related) projects that required the technical implementation of for example ERP- or CRM systems, Salesforce or SAP CX.
- You have a strong affinity with data and leverage IT to obtain your goals.
- You keep track of the latest trends in Customer Experience and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.