We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
The PLAN squad designs & implements our customers’ business transformation by defining the future organizational operating model, designing new ways of working & solutioning advanced planning systems (APS), feeding their data factory, accelerating their setup towards agile S&OP or guiding them through their end-to-end supply chain planning. We do not work for them but rather with them, and we stand by their side the entire time. That is the only way to make changes stick and flourish.
- As a consultant you support the client in their E2E planning transformation journey, taking a customer centric role.
- You organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their planning and broader supply chain in collaboration with our bluecrux industry experts and customer stakeholders.
- You consolidate industry best practices and tailor them to the customer specific context.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- Towards your client, you’re the go-to person for a project workstream. Together, you create, communicate & implement your workstream’s deliverables.
- You are the eyes, ears & memory of the team, making sure all discussions and decisions are structured, facilitated & captured.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on process and on organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You manage the timely delivery of milestones in your workstreams responsibility.