Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
We deliver solutions that ‘stick’ in the fields of:
- supply chain planning
- manufacturing & distribution optimization
- workforce planning
- customer management
- business transformation
Our planning squad makes the different aspects of planning tick and click. By enhancing the organizational, process and system setup of our clients, we make their supply chain planning a true asset. Furthermore, the squad is constantly on the lookout for improvements to increase the satisfaction of our multinational clients.
We are a Belgian based organization but are looking for new colleagues to start our team up in the United States of America. Our office is based in New Jersey but are looking mostly for people that are open to travel within (and occasionally outside) the US to deliver projects at our clients.
- You organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their planning and broader supply chain.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned. Towards your client, you’re a strategic partner. Together, you work out how supply chain-wide transformation can drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on process and on organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You’re responsible for the follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- You hold a university degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have 3-7 years of experience in supply chain & operations. You have experience with (sales & operations) planning projects that required change/transformation. Experience within a complex and multinational planning environment is also a plus.
- You keep track of the latest trends in planning and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that highly believes in the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in New Jersey and the opportunity to travel.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary package, including insurances