Consultant Digital Operations
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning. By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
Our operations team helps our clients to optimize operations on the Shop Floor, making plants more reliable, effective & efficient, introduces and improves Operational Excellence projects (Lean, 6 Sigma), and last but not least, supports companies in their transfer programs of products or production lines.
- Work on the development and implementation of operational strategies that solve our clients complex operational challenges and most critical problems.
- Responding to the global digital challenge, you will build business prototypes, you will transform digital opportunities into technology investments that translate into business results.
- You will work on projects optimizing operations on the Shop Floor, making plants more reliable, effective & efficient, introducing and/or improving Operational Excellence projects (Lean, 6 Sigma, …), and supporting companies in their transfer programs of products or production lines.
- You will work to configure organizations so they can achieve rapid improvements in digital operations & innovation, revenue, costs and customer experience.
- You will define and architect solutions for our clients. This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive digital solution that meets and exceeds the client’s expectations delivering tangible business value.
- You provide advice, guidance and training to clients in the use of digital technologies to improve operational performance. Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions and/or solutions that deliver business value quickly.
- Advise around digital transformation within operations, functional design and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
- You have an experience of at least 3 years with Operational Excellence projects. You have experience in Shop Floor Management and are passionate about operations.
- You have excellent organization and project management skills, demonstrating an excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery.
- You have a hunger for the latest evolutions of Industrie 4.0, MES, IoT, etc.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and a good listening ear.
- You have affinity with one of these industries: life sciences, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts, telecom.
- You’re fluent in English, French or Dutch are a considerable asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.