We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
With the power of Anaplan, a leading connected planning solution, and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. We connect people, plans and data, bring scenario planning capabilities and connect supply chain to sales, finance and HR.
Visit our Anaplan page to learn more about our services and the implementations we have worked on with our customers.
- You will join our fast-growing Connected Planning team, focussing on Anaplan Supply Chain projects.
- You will be part of a project team that mixes Bluecrux consultants, supply chain planners, and -managers from the client side.
- You support client workshops to gather requirements and understand the challenges tied to their planning and broader supply chain.
- You will translate the requirements of the customer into operational modules and dashboards in the Anaplan platform.
- You gather data requirements and build a data hub.
- You build the Anaplan-modules and dashboards, often in a co-build mode with the clients’ model builder. You focus on usability, user experience and engagement for this planning tool while adhering to Anaplan’s best practices.
- You perform end-to-end acceptance tests, user training, go-live and hyper care of the newly developed solution.