Consultant Business Transformation
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
We deliver solutions that ‘stick’ and support our customer to transform their companies, and make the change operational from a to z.
Our transformation consultants guides companies during their tool implementations, more specifically supporting in the design, mapping and implementation of all involved processes, change management,…. Our tool implementation approach is suitable for implementions/redesign of an ERP- (e.g. SAP S/4HANA), but as well for implementing specific solutions for workforce management (e.g. Kronos), planning (e.g. OMP, Kinaxis,…) or even smaller solutions linked to distribution, procurement,… or other SC domains.
We are a Belgian based organization but expanding towards the United States of America. Our office is based in New Jersey but are looking mostly for people that are open to travel within (and occasionally outside) the US to deliver projects at our clients.
- You are responsible for transformation projects from A to Z.
- Design: You provide a detailed outline of the processes, the organization, IT-systems, people, roles and responsibilities.
- Implementation: You make sure business and IT are aligned when formulating business requirements and the translating them into technical requirements. Training: You enable end-users to easily adapt to the new system by coaching and training them.
- You take the impact on people, behaviour and IT into account and elaborate a communication plan that keeps employees up to date on why, how and when and where change will be implemented.
- You guide the organization towards the ‘go live’ of the newly implemented system.
- You hold a university degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have 3 to 7 years of experience in change management or people management, preferably within projects that involved ERP implementations.
- You have a strong knowledge of change methodology and ERP-systems (e.g. SAP S/4HANA) and implementations.
- You’re a supply chain & operations generalist who is strong in building people relations. You use this skill to shape the change agents on your projects.
- Although an analytical mindset is a must, your soft skills are equally important. You are a strong communicator who can deliver messages that induce impact.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that highly believes in the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in New Jersey and the opportunity to travel.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary package, including insurances