We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com
As a fast-growing and dynamic organization and “A Great Place to Work” certified, we are excited about keeping on moving on our path towards growth – both in Europe and in the US.
That growth can only be sustained by strong foundations, and therefore we are looking for a Community Manager & Office Manager in our Bluecrux Office in Mechelen.
Are you energized by creating a strong community of co-workers? Do you get the satisfaction of offering and securing them the best help and service?
Read on! As we have got the job for you!
✔ In the Community Manager part of this role you will be facilitating and supporting our ongoing employee initiatives and events to ensure the bluecrux community feeling and – culture:
- You’ll organize various internal events (end-of-year events, ski trip, teambuilding, …. ) aimed at creating team cohesion.
- Support and lead the practical organization of our monthly “all employee meetings” or what we call our “Last Friday Meetings”.
- Manage and execute all other internal communication.
✔ There’s a part of this role in which you’ll cover Office Management responsibilities. You’ll be appointed to our office in Mechelen (as 1 of our 2 Belgian offices) to:
- Be the Single Point Of Contact (or SPOC as you will) for practical questions on office supplies and general office needs.
- Support the onboarding process of new joiners – welcoming and guiding them through the practicalities of their start at bluecrux.
- Coordinate specific partners linked to office management and facility services.
- Link with the Office Managers of our other locations and serve as a backup Office Manager for other offices.
✔ In addition to that, you’ll be taking up General Administrative responsibilities:
- You’ll act as the PA (personal assistant) to our executive management team (act as their right hand to support meeting management, organize business trips, collect information, and do general admin).
- You’ll help out the HR and Marketing team with general and supportive tasks (e.g. help with job fair organization, welcoming recruitment cases, exploring and securing locations for marketing events, ….).