We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
Axon is a state-of-the-art digital supply chain twin, powering the next generation of supply chains. A SaaS front-runner that helps companies to facilitate optimized supply chain decisions, Axon provides E2E visibility on complex supply chains and simulates risk using probabilistic AI/ML
Axon provides a single source of truth via its advanced digital supply chain twin that empowers you to understand and manage your value chains.
- As we are in full conversion between start-up and scale-up mentality and growing fast, we need you to build our commercial organization.
- You will be the leader of the Commercial Axon team, including a Senior Business Development Manager, and you can guarantee a performant execution of the commercial strategy and will create a visible sales funnel management.
- You will develop new Axon prospects from initial contact up to deal closing (hunting).
- On the other side, you explore all opportunities at our existing Axon accounts: develop new opportunities within very large international companies (farming and cross-selling). Axon customers are top-tier global companies, typically within life science, CPG, chemicals, or food and beverage.
- You will cover all steps in the sales cycle independently: pitching/demonstrating LOP.ai, discussing customer needs, creating and discussing proposals, and closing deals.
- You interact internally with the delivery team and product organization, and you report directly to the VP of Axon.