We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Being part of the TRANSFORMATION EXCELLENCE squad, We foster a customer centric mindset and are passionate about defining and capturing the value companies deliver to their customers, outside-in. Blending the power of connecting & engaging with customers with E2E operating models & processes that maximize the value and experience delivered for them is what we strive for.
We leverage our in-house change management methodology, MOUNTK, which focuses on both hard and soft skills to build true change organizations. Together creating human-centric transformations that drive meaningful and lasting change, inspired by innovation, data-driven & enabled through technology.
- As part of the change management team, you communicatively accompany the transformation projects with the customer – from the idea to implementation.
- You apply MOUNTK, our structured change methodology and change management process and tools, to create the change strategy and to support the adoption of the changes.
- You contribute to identifying new and creative ways to enhance the visibility and outreach of the work of the project.
- You are able to bring information in a simple way with emotional stories and in a human language.
- You develop a set of key messages for the project.
- You design, develop and produce communication instruments and materials, including talking points, newsletters, articles, videos and other visibility materials.
- You support the creation of communication strategies and plans.
- You bring innovation and creativity to the communication part of MOUNTK.