Business Development Manager Anaplan
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
With the power of Anaplan and our connected planning expertise we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. Together we enable our customers to connect people, data and plans across the organization and allow for scenario modelling and analysis to help them make better plans. We offer a broad scale of ANAPLAN related services and implementations, within a broad range of industries – including food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
In order to further enhance our Anaplan Services we are looking for a Business Development Manager Europe, with first focus on the Benelux & Nordic Region.
- Together with the Consulting Planning Squad Leaders of bluecrux and the other business developers you will define interesting target markets in EU (Benelux) and in the Nordics, growth potential and interesting verticals and secure the compatibility with Anaplan’s ambitions.
- You maintain a clear view on the requested sales funnel in line with the strategy.
- You dive deep in business development and into the action: your part in the early stage sales process is undeniable as you chase cold leads and turn them into qualified opportunities.
- You have the ability to use social media and digital tools to generate pipeline and opportunities.
- You play an important role in defining and setting up seminars and webinars with our marketing department.
- Your ultimate goal is of course to close the deal in close cooperation with Anaplan’s commercial framework en partner-setup.
- You interact with the Anaplan Sales and Marketing team, full of dedicated Sales Executives, and act as the bluecrux-Anaplan “Relationship Builder” as you will be the commercial point of contact towards them.
- You have several years of experience in selling SaaS solutions, or as a SaaS Implementation Partner.
- An absolute differentiator will be experiences within planning software or supply chain optimization tools.
- You have a broad network within different industries, and have worked on EU-scale, and proven hunter skills and track records.
- An analytical mindset is a must: you are able to understand complex client requests and you can manage complex RFI/RFQ dossiers.
- You are eager to hunt, but hard sellers will not find their mojo in our ranks. Your soft skills are equally important. You have strong communication & presentation skills. You can deliver messages that induce impact. You are a great listener.
- You have EU residency or have a valid EU work permit.
- You’re fluent in English, any Nordic (Danish, Swedish) language skills is an asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence: we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump).
- You’re a team-player. You work together with colleagues of the business development and marketing team. If you’re looking for an ivory tower, go play chess.
- You can play a key position in the further market position of bluecrux in Europe.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- You work remote on the Benelux and Nordic Markets, but we can offer brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen in Belgium to occasionally meet and mingle with the colleagues.
- We facilitate your engagement, but you know the drill on working remotely and have the right reflexes to check in with your colleagues and the organisation to keep yourself updated on both our service offerings and our organisation.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, benchmarked to your local situation.