Business Consultant LOP.ai
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LOP.ai, a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decision. Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP.ai offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact, while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. Which is why we’re on the look-out for a business consultant to join our tight but bright LOP team.
We are a Belgian based organisation expanding towards the United States of America. Our office is based in New Jersey. We are looking for people that are open to travel within (and occasionally outside) the US to deliver projects at our clients.
- You untangle product & process flows into a structured model.
- You analyse complex projects and translate them to your client in a structured way.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts, in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.
- You work in close collaboration with the LOP product & sales team.
- You’re a tech-savvy owner of a university degree in engineering (industrial, civil, etc.).
- You have 3-5 years of experience in supply chain & operations.
- You’re familiar with systems of record & advanced planning systems.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You’re a problem-solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and stay up to date.
- You are “blue”: precise, rigorous, focused on the end result but without losing yourself into details.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that highly believes in the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in New Jersey and the opportunity to travel.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary package, including insurances.