Business Consultant LOP.ai
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LOP.ai, a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decisions.
Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP.ai offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. This is why we’re on the look-out for a business consultant to join our tight but bright LOP.ai team.
- You untangle the product & the process flows into a structured model.
- You analyze complex projects and translate them to your client in a structured way.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts, in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.
- You work in close collaboration with the LOP product & sales team.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself (everyone else is already taken ;)).
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- A great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals.
- You’re a tech-savvy owner of a university degree in engineering (industrial, civil, etc.).
- You have 3-5 years of experience in supply chain & operations.
- You’re familiar with systems of record & advanced planning systems.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch.
- You’re a problem-solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and stay up to date.
- You are “blue”: precise, rigorous, focused on the end result but without losing yourself in details.