Business Consultant – Anaplan
Bluecrux is a team of +100 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
Our planning squad makes the different aspects of planning tick and click. By enhancing the organizational, process and system setup of our clients, we make their supply chain planning a true asset. Furthermore, the squad is constantly on the lookout for improvements to increase the satisfaction of our multinational clients.
The Anaplan practice is a successful and fast growing part of the planning squad and we are looking for business consultants to further strengthen the team and deliver our projects to clients. With the guidance of our process experts and solution architects you will build and connect planning models that enable decision-makers to plan and manage their business on a single cloud based platform.
- You will be part of a project team that is a mix of bluecrux consultants and supply chain planners and managers from the client side.
- You support client workshops in order to gather requirements and understand the challenges that are tied to their planning and broader supply chain.
- In close collaboration with your project lead and solution architect you will translate the requirements of the customer into operational modules and dashboards in Anaplan.
- You gather data requirements and build the data hub.
- You build the Anaplan modules and dashboards, often in a co-build mode with the clients model builder. You focus on usability, user experience and engagement for this planning tool while adhering to Anaplan’s best practices.
- You perform end-to-end acceptance tests, user training, go-live and hypercare of the newly developed solution
- You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.
- You hold a master’s degree in e.g. engineering or economics and you have a background in or a strong affinity for supply chain.
- You keep track of the latest trends in planning and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind. You are capable to think in structures and systems and know how to translate customers’ requirements into a tool.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- Experience with supply chain planning projects is a plus.
- Experience in Anaplan is a plus, but not a must, we can teach & train you.
- You have affinity with one of these industries: life sciences, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts, telecom.
- You’re fluent in English, French or Dutch are a considerable asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.