Business Analyst (young graduate) LOP.ai
Every day at bluecrux, our +100 business experts connect the dots between strategy & operations, between people & technology and between process & change. Our unique end-to-end transformation approach embraces the human factor of every action, forming a bridge with technology that harnesses the full power of innovation. We work efficiently, sustainably and cover all areas of supply chain & operations: from planning over operations to distribution and customer intelligence.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LOP.ai, a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decision. Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP.ai offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact, while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally.
Which is why we’re on the look-out for a Business Analyst to join our tight but bright LOP.ai team. As a Business Analyst at LOP.ai, you’re ready to be challenged everyday and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are responsible for conducting analyses of existing business processes in SC and operations, within life sciences, food & beverages, manufacturing or other industries.
- You will be involved in generic Supply Chain projects. You will prepare and run of Project Interviews for Middle Management. You will become aware of the customer organization and change in the organization.
- You track KPI’s and accurately report on the performance of the supply chain and operations (in writing and via presentations) to the Customer Project Team.
- You are responsible for the qualitative documentation of Docs or Data, Structure, Summarize and Key Messages, contributing to the delivery of Meeting- , Playbook- and Training Structure and Slides.
- You hold a master’s degree (or will graduate soon) in Business Engineering, Engineering, IT or economics, preferably including a good understanding of Supply Chain Processes.
- You can demonstrate profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You master IT as a tool to reach your goals.
- You can work well with colleagues in a team but also perform well without much supervision.
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention for detail excels.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are an extroverted personality with a positive mindset and high energy level.
- You are fluent in English, with a good knowledge of Dutch and French.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.