Who are we?
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you! Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions. We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve, and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll start immediately in a visible, autonomous role as a project member of one of our running value chain projects within different industries such as life sciences, chemicals, food & beverages, and manufacturing.
- You’ll see yourself working on and contributing to the main project phases. Here’s an idea of what to expect:
- In general, you always will be analyzing and mapping and conducting existing business processes in Supply Chain and Operations. To refine your analysis, you will as well prepare and run project interviews to understand the client’s needs better. You will become aware of the customer organization and be part of the change in their organization and their ways of working.
- You’ll track ‘KPIs and report and present them accurately to the customer project team.
- You are responsible for the qualitative documentation of all your project tasks. You’ll contribute to delivering the most important customer and project deliverables, such as meeting notes, playbooks, and training materials.