Business Analyst Connected Planning – Young Graduates Bootcamp – September ’23
- Experience: Graduates
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
Why you’ll love starting your career with us.
Hi, we’re Bluecrux, the supply chain transformation specialist. We build tomorrow’s value chain for a better future. And we will also launch the careers of passionate and talented graduates like you. You will start immediately in an impactful role. For us, titles don’t matter, but your skills and the added value you’ll surely bring all the more. As a perfect start, you’ll also have a spot in our kick-ass supply chain training boot camp in September ’23. Afterwards, you’re ready to start on one of our running projects.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll start immediately in a visible, autonomous role as a project member in one of our running planning tool implementation projects. We implement ANAPLAN hereto and advise on the added value of this tool to our customers within different industries such as chemicals, food & beverages, and manufacturing.
- You will be part of a project team that is a mix of internal colleagues, supply chain planners, and managers from the client side, and you’ll be doing stuff like this:
- You support client workshops to gather requirements and understand the challenges tied to their planning and broader supply chain.
- In close collaboration with your project lead and a solution architect, you will translate the customer’s requirements into the Anaplan language in the back-end and build user-friendly dashboards.
- You gather the data needed for the Anaplan models in the data hub to have a single source of truth within the company.
- You build the Anaplan modules and dashboards, often in a co-build mode with the client’s model builder. You focus on usability, user experience and engagement for this planning tool while adhering to Anaplan’s best practices.
- You perform end-to-end acceptance tests, user training, go-live and hyper care of the newly developed solution.
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects that last approximately 4 months, which will allow you to learn very fast about various industries and companies.
Is it you that we are looking for?
- You’ll graduate in ’23 and are looking to start your career in September ’23.
- You have that interest in Supply Chain Processes and Data Analytics. Ideally, you have had an introduction to Supply Chain Processes in a minor or major within degrees like business engineering, civil engineering – operational research, applied economics or within an MBA program.
- You can demonstrate profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You’re a team worker and – player who is also able to perform well without much supervision.
- You’re open to feedback and always on the lookout to enhance the way you collaborate.
- You like to be challenged on a daily basis and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are flexible and willing to travel as our projects can take place at our customers’ offices all over the world.
- You are fluent in English, our company language.
What you’ll love about working for us.
- Well, a kickstart to your career through a 3-week training program, our Supply Chain Bootcamp in September ’23. You will learn the ins & outs of Supply Chain Management: Demand Planning, S&OP and Financial Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Master Data Management, Supply Chain Modeling and Planning Tools. This will allow you to onboard into our projects with a backpack full of expertise & skills!
- A unique chance to fastly get certified in the Gartner Recommended Supply Chain Tool ANAPLAN and apply that knowledge immediately in running projects. You’ll have Supply Chain Specialists on your team around you to be supported in that.
- A great place to work with lots of growth opportunities, where we make room for initiative and give you the opportunity to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: there is room to be yourself!!!
- You will be part of a great team of hands-on, inspiring and enthusiastic supply chain colleagues.
- A competitive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, bonus program, net allowances, a smartphone with phone subscription and other benefits (such as a fridge full of drinks & healthy snacks).
- A hybrid workplace (50/50): a combination of home office and on-site (in our offices in Aalst & Mechelen or client’s premises).
- We know you by your first name, and ‘don’t let titles or levels withhold us from being truly aware of your talents.
- Team events & fun such as yearly bluecrux weekends, last Friday meetings with drinks, teambuilding & sports activities,…
It takes only 5 steps to join us.