Angular frontend developer
- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in Europe and the US.
We need developers to further develop our industry-leading SaaS solution Binocs, in a fast-paced and high-performance environment that provides the opportunity to quickly develop your skills. Are you the senior Angular frontend developer we’re looking for?
What will you do on a day-to-day basis?
- You will be responsible for the implementation of new frontend pages or improving existing frontend applications based on UI designs.
- Collaborate within and across a diverse and international team.
- Participate in sparring/pair programming sessions and challenge ideas to solve issues.
- Clearly communicate and set expectations around realistic results to be expected? What are the greatest risks/unknowns?
- Guard quality and sustainability of the product with consideration for the non-functional as well as the functional elements of the product.
What we require
Binocs is a SaaS product hosted on Azure, using PaaS. It is a single-page application leveraging .NET, SQL Server, Angular and React (to be depreciated). We’re looking for the following:
- Good understanding of reactive programming paradigm (RxJS)
- Interest and understanding of UX
- Willing to run ASP.NET application locally (no mac)
The following skills would be a plus:
- Willing and capable to pick up smaller backend/full stack tasks in C#/.NET to avoid you’re blocked with a feature
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines preferably in Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of git.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Basic knowledge of Azure.
- Experience with oAuth2.
- The environment, culture, freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career.
- A leading role with significant contribution to and impact on the product and the company.
- Modern offices in Aalst (BE) and Mechelen (BE)
- Flexibility to work remotely as appropriate
- A competitive salary, including a company car, bonus, net allowance, pension plan, medical insurance, phone with subscription and laptop.
- Room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: a place to be yourself.
- Working on state-of-the-art cloud software.
- Recognition from global pharma clients as well as analysts such as Gartner and BCG.