We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com
With the power of ANAPLAN, a leading connected planning solution, and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. We connect people, plans and data, bring scenario planning capabilities and connect supply chain to sales, finance and HR. Visit our Anaplan page to learn more about our services and the implementations we have worked on with our customers.
Our Anaplan squad is a successful and fast-growing part of the consulting business unit. We make a difference to clients by combining our strong supply chain and Anaplan expertise. We are thé supply chain frontrunner in the Anaplan eco-system in the Benelux and Nordics. We love to collaborate with Anaplan sales, product and customer success teams to develop the best solutions for and with our clients. We bring standard best practices on a.o. Demand Planning, Supply Planning and S&OP as well as specific developments such as advanced optimization and AI forecasting to fit client-specific needs.
To strengthen our fast-growing team, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect.
- By using leading planning platforms you will enable decision-makers to plan and manage their business on a single platform through a patented modelling engine, predictive analytics and cloud collaboration. This will allow departmental specialists to build their own models, always integrated with the global planning, while ensuring the integrity of different levels of planning, combined with the scalability of a cloud application and allowing the business to evolve a thigh speed with low dependency of IT departments.
- You will be operating in project teams consisting of production & demand planners, account managers, business controllers, supply chain directors and finance directors.
- In close cooperation with your project lead, you will translate the requirements of the customer into an Anaplan model blueprint.
- As an Anaplan Solution Architect or very experienced model builder you will drive best practices within the Anaplan team and in every project that you are a part of
- You support the other model builders on the project with technical questions
- You are part of a start-up-like department and focus on usability, user experience and engagement for this planning tool.
- Ultimately you make sure that the tool connects the different aspects of planning according to the needs of the customer, (e.g. demand forecast of an account manager integrating with cash flow forecast of a controller).
- Streamlining business processes and information management fostering collaboration of commercial functions and supply chain planning functions.
- Ensuring project control on models, compliance, communication and changes.
- You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.