We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
As all of our business lines are growing, our Finance Department is welcoming an A-Z Accountant in their team.
- As Accountant, you are responsible for the accounting of our Bluecrux companies in Europe and the US.
- You book purchase invoices, sales invoices, prepare payment batches, maintain the balance sheet items, general ledger accounts, etc…
- You collect and analyse the data with the aim of making a correct month-end closing.
- You monitor close and smooth cooperation between the finance department and the other departments within the company.
- You prepare the audit of our annual accounts and assist in them.
- You take the lead in preparing and declaring the different tax returns (VAT, corporate income taxes, sales taxes, etc.);
- You are approachable for diverse administrative ad hoc tasks.
- You work closely together with the other members of the finance department.
- Your report to the Head of Finance.
- You are an accountant with 3 to 5 years experience.
- You have BE GAAP knowledge, US GAAP experience is a plus.
- You find your way around an ERP, we use NetSuite as an ERP package.
- You have knowledge of general accounting, VAT… and you are driven to constantly sharpen your knowledge in this area and to keep it up-to-date;
- You can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and written. Dutch or French is handy in your daily communication.
- You’re a team player and you feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You’re hands-on: when you set yourself a task or challenge, you simply go for it.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain & software product professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.