- Experience: Graduates
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Binocs is the #1 SaaS solution for scheduling and planning QC, QA, R&D, and CGT operations. Offering AI-enhanced automatic scheduling, scenario-based planning, and end-to-end visibility, Binocs is the solution of choice to nail your operational performance.
Binocs empowers your teams to increase productivity and meet delivery targets.
Is commercial and digital blood flowing through your veins? Are you a natural networker and storyteller? Do you always go 110% for everything you do? Read on!
Join the Binocs sales crew, where you would start your sales career by focusing on subscription renewals and gradually grow your own portfolio via client acquisition.
- You will play a crucial role in developing our existing Binocs accounts:
- You’ll drive & execute the subscription renewal process, as this is a unique way to get to know our business’s ins & outs. You’ll get to know different clients’ use of Binocs.
- You’ll collaborate with Customer Success Managers and Sr. Account Managers. You will cooperate with them in the actual client discussions.
- The focus for your renewal involvement is worldwide.
- Subsequently, you’ll be given a chance to develop new Binocs prospects:
- Making Initial contacts can either come from our marketing/lead generation or via networking done by yourself (LinkedIn…)
- Typical prospect Binocs deals can include a single-site project until a multi-site corporate agreement at a big pharma company.
- You will be involved in all steps in the sales cycle: pitching/demonstrating Binocs, discussing customer needs, responding to complex RFI/RFQs…
- The focus for new client acquisition will be on Europe.
- Gradually, your focus will move from the first to the second bullet above, and you will have the chance to vary between the specific focus (hunting vs. farming, accounts focus… ) in alignment with the Head of Sales.
- You have had a first sales experience ( from 1 to 2 years) with a manufacturing, laboratory, or IT-related offering.
- You hold a master’s degree in (bio-)engineering or have experience in the life-sciences industry and/or laboratories.
- You have an affinity with information technology systems; you’re keen on learning how Binocs works, how IT implementations go, and how IT security matters more & more.
- An analytical mindset is a must: you can understand complex client requests, and you can manage extensive and complex RFI/RFQ dossiers.
- You have strong communication & presentation skills. You can deliver messages that induce impact. You are a great listener and are keen on developing new relationships.
- You’re open-minded and ready for a very agile environment. You’re a team player. You work together with colleagues in business development and other teams.
- You’re fluent in English.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, and grow into your commercial career.
- You become part of a highly motivated BINOCS team, which has grown from a start-up to a scale-up in the digital resource planning world.
- A flexible mix of working together with customers & colleagues, in various settings, from our brand new offices in Aalst or Mechelen / your home base / your customer location.
- A competitive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, net allowances, a smartphone with a phone subscription, and other benefits (such as a fridge full of drinks & healthy snacks).