Account Manager Europe
- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Binocs is the #1 SaaS solution for scheduling and planning QC, QA, R&D, and CGT operations. Offering AI-enhanced automatic scheduling, scenario-based planning, and end-to-end visibility, Binocs is the solution of choice to nail your operational performance.
Binocs empowers your teams to increase productivity and meet delivery targets.
Is commercial and digital blood flowing through your veins? Are you a natural networker and storyteller? Do you always go 110% for everything you do? Read on!
- As we are in full conversion between start-up and scale-up mentality and growing fast, we need you to contribute to the success of our fast-expanding user base.
- You will develop new Binocs prospects from initial contact up to deal closing (hunting). The focus will be on medium & large life sciences companies in Europe.
- On the other side, you explore all opportunities at our existing Binocs accounts: develop new opportunities within very large international companies (farming and cross-selling).
- Binocs deals can include a single-site project until a multi-site corporate agreement at a big pharma company.
- You will cover independently all steps in the sales cycle: pitching/demonstrating Binocs, discussing customer needs, responding to complex RFI/RFQs…
- You interact internally with our customer success managers and product owners, and you report to the VP of Sales.
- You have an affinity with information technology / IT systems; and you’re keen on learning how Binocs works.
- You have had at least 3 year of experience in a commercial role.
- Experience in manufacturing-IT or lab-IT related is a big plus, but not a must.
- You hold a master’s degree.
- You’re open-minded. You’re willing to engage in the fabulous world of the life sciences industry and or laboratories– and it IS fabulous, take our word for it.
- An analytical mindset is a must: you can understand complex client requests and you can manage extensive and complex RFI/RFQ dossiers.
- Your soft skills are equally important. You have strong communication & presentation skills. You can deliver messages that induce impact. You are a great listener.
- You’re fluent in English, and ideally also in Dutch or French.
- You feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated Binocs team, which has grown from a start-up to a scale-up in the digital resource planning world.
- A flexible mix of working together with customers & colleagues, in various settings, from our office / your home base / your customer location.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.