We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
With the power of Anaplan, a leading connected planning solution, and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. We connect people, plans and data, bring scenario planning capabilities and connect the supply chain to sales, finance and HR.
We are the global preferred partner in Supply Chain and are experiencing triple-digit growth year over year and are looking to expand our commercial team to support our strategic partnership with Anaplan.
- Within the EMEA region, you will define interesting target markets, growth potential and interesting verticals to secure the growth of our Anaplan squad.
- You maintain a clear view of the requested sales funnel in line with the overall strategy.
- You will develop new Anaplan prospects from initial contact up to deal closing, you stay in the driver’s seat from prospect to implementation.
- You’ll coordinate all steps in the sales cycle: setting up pitching/demonstrating Anaplan together with the technical implementation team, discussing customer needs, responding to complex RFI/RFQs… Your ultimate goal is of course to close the deal.
- You are in close cooperation with Anaplan’s commercial framework and partner setup. You manage the relationship with the Anaplan account managers to jointly define the commercial strategy for specific key prospects & accounts.
- You interact internally with the Director of our Anaplan practice and the Marketing Team; you’ll be stimulated to closely collaborate with other teams for efficient lead-generation practises.
- You report to the Head of Anaplan Sales.