Are you ready?
Don't miss out! Reserve your spot now
What to expect?
You’ll learn from Johnson & Johnson, Henkel, Novo Nordisk, BMS and many more thought leaders, leading customers, and our very own subject matter experts how to embrace your inner data nerd to get your company’s supply chain future proof and all set for the next generation. On top, we’ll dive into the changemakers in a ‘phygital’ world, such as resilient planning, customer centricity and Cell & Gene therapy.
CET: 1PM | EST: 8AM – Let’s get smart & ‘phygital’ – by Koen Jaspers, CEO & Co-founder bluecrux
CET: 1.15PM | EST: 8.15AM – Customer experience beyond convenience – by Steven Van Belleghem, customer experience expert, bestselling author & international keynote speaker
CET: 2.15PM | EST: 9.15AM – Coffee break
CET: 2.30PM | EST: 9.30AM – Gamechangers in a ‘phygital’ world: real stories from the field
– the rise of resilient planning – by Valerie Vandenbroucke, VP LOP.ai bluecrux
– the journey towards a customer centric supply chain – by Björn Kirchner, Corporate VP Global Supply Chain Henkel & Anouk Schoenmakers, Partner bluecrux
– Cell and Gene therapy supply chain planning – by Geert Vanhove, Co-founder & Executive VP for Binocs
CET: 4PM | EST: 9.30AM – Coffee break
CET: 4.15PM | EST: 11.15AM – Roundtable discussion: planning transformation journeys in life sciences – hosted by Anneleen Tronquo, Partner bluecrux & Cédric Van Helleputte, Head of Planning Life Sciences bluecrux
Guests taking place around the virtual table:
– Linda Coppens, Director JSC Inventory Management Johnson & Johnson
– Daniel B. Frederiksen, Business Transformation Lead Novo Nordisk
– Paul Staid, VP Head of Global Supply Chain Planning BMS
CET: 5PM | EST: 12PM – Did you get smart & ‘phygital’? – by Koen Jaspers, CEO & Co-founder bluecrux
Get inspired by...
Steven Van Belleghem
Customer Experience Expert & International Keynote Speaker
Director JSC Inventory Management
Johnson & Johnson
Daniel B. Frederiksen
Business Transformation Lead
VP Head of Global Supply Chain Planning
Björn Neal Kirchner
Corporate VP Global Supply Chain Adhesive Technologies
CEO & Founding Partner
Founding Partner & Executive VP Binocs