A clinical-stage biotechnology company, specialized in the discovery and development of small molecule medicines with novel modes of action. This company has the ambition to become a leading global biopharmaceutical company, focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative medicines that will improve people’s lives.
In order to support their future growth ambitions, it was decided to implement SAP S/4HANA as the new ERP system As the implementation of SAP is the first major project, extra help is required to manage this project.
On top, the customer made a switch from a pure R&D company towards a commercial company which also brought complexity in terms of increased regulatory requirements (GxP, …).
By applying our expertise in project management, and adding in our MOUNTK change management methodology, we supported the customer in:
- The creation of the project charter
- The creation of the project plan considering the strict regulatory requirements
- Aligning multiple vendors engaged on the project
- Managing project communication on all levels
- Coordinating test plan & testing
- Coordinating training plan & training
- Go live preparation
- Hyper care management
SAP S/4HANA go-live on time and regulatory compliant
Clear expectations and deliverables for each involved vendor
Robust project plan combined with pragmatic change activities