Large multinational health care company listed among the Fortune 500. Active in three sectors, it manufactures and distributes medical devices, pharmaceutical products and consumer packaged goods.
- E2E supply chain increasingly complex due to NPI SC set-up
- In need of a global design to be made for different regions – which historically have developed own ways of working
- The first rollout of new process & tool in big bang for DS, MPS & E2E planning covered by 170 brands – impacting over 350 end users.
Bluecrux guided and supported in:
- The creation of a comprehensive design – which is technically & process-wise sound and serves the business case
- Support the change from the mindset shift – to embedding knowledge through training
- Gear up the master data maturity (delivery & governance) – enabling digitization
- Assure a smooth implementation
Realized 1 year post go-live of first rollout: 110 MM$ inventory reduction & 0.61MM$ SLOB reduction
Installed a global planning operating model at 12 different internal production facilities and teams managing over 40 CMOs – realizing net efficiency benefit of +2%
Gartner recognition of #1 in the top 25 of healthcare supply chains